#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

{Month 6 ...and 7}

I'M SO BAD!! I've been falling so behind on her monthly pictures... I was falling so behind on shoots and editing.  I finally got caught up to be able to do her 6 AND 7 month post.  Smack me... I'll be better next month!

7 month pictures are at Grandma and Grandpa's house!  We get to stay here for 3 weeks before we move!

Missy is 7 months!  And the craziest part.... She has THREE teeth coming in on the top.  So in just a couple weeks, she will have 5 teeth already.  She's an early teether.  She's been having a hard time with the top ones... She's been super fussy at times and I think it's her teeth hurting..  I mean, if I had three coming in, I wouldn't be in the best mood either!

She LOVES:
- To swim! I've never seen a little girl love the water so much.
- Bathtime!  Again... water.
- Tigger! She is her momma's daughter
- Being thrown up in the air!  She gets the biggest smile.
- Checking herself out in the mirror.  She squeals and gives the mirror kisses.
- Eating a bottle!

She HATES:
- Getting boogers out of her nose.
- Cuddles most of the time.  She arches her back and wants to sit up.  Dang it...! :(  She'll only cuddle when she's eating a bottle, or when she's asleep.
- Getting in and out of a carseat.  I'm sorry missy!



She's the happiest, most energetic little girl I know!  She shows her excitement with her legs. haha! I just love watching her grow and grow!

We've been up to some fun things!  We've been to Lagoon, the Rec Center in Provo, Seven Peaks, Manti Pageant, celebrating the 4th of July, and getting new furniture for our new place!




If only you knew how much your momma loves you, Missy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment