#ContactForm1 { display: none ! important; }

Friday, January 8, 2016

{The First Month}

Wow....  A MONTH has gone by already since little Rylee bug came into the world!  I still can't believe it.  It seemed like while I was pregnant, time was just dragging by.... And now that she's here, time has just zipped by!  I don't know how I feel about that just yet... I want her to stay little forever.

This past month has been the most wonderful month of my life.  She's brought a special light into our home and she's made me laugh so many times (especially her sneezes.  I can't get enough!).  It's been such a joy watching her learn and grow!



Everyone who has seen her when she was born and then seen her again recently says how much she has changed.  They say that her face has really filled out, her head is getting a little bigger,  she's getting chunkier and she's longer.  I don't see it!  She still looks like my little "punkin".  However, her little pajamas are getting a little short.  They used to drown her and her little legs would get caught up by her belly - but now, the legs in her pajamas seem shorter to me. ;)  She can't straighten her legs all the way.  My little girl is growing so fast already!

She LOVES: 
Snuggles with mom and dad.
Baths - especially when the warm water trickles on her belly.
Her bouncer - I can stick her in there and she'll be asleep for hours!
Chugging milk.  She's such a messy eater!  She chugs faster than she can swallow sometimes.
Looking at lights
Munching on her binkies.
Car rides!  She sleeps the whole way.


She HATES:
Moving from the bathtub to the towel - SO COLD!
Being hungry - she will get so mad if we let her cry for a little while.
Her car seat --- only sometimes! :)


Come to think of it, there isn't really anything that she hates.  She's such a good baby and is happy! She is sooooo close to smiling.  We've seen a handful already but we can't figure out if they are the gassy smiles or ACTUAL smiles.  But let me tell you, she's got the cutest smile in the world.  One that can just melt your heart.  I will get a shot of it soon, promise!

There is nothing quite like being a mom.  I have taken about 20,000 photos and videos of her,  changed 1,000 diapers, and given her 3 million kisses!  But that's what moms are supposed to do, right??  
                                                                           Right in the middle of a sneeze!

Love you so much, miss Rylee!






No comments:

Post a Comment